Join one of Northern Europe's coolest consultancy houses and help us grow our business in Sweden even further.
Every day, we empower global organizations and leaders to improve the employee and customer experience through proven, concise and engaging advisory.
We design and execute survey solutions, anchor recommendations and give insights that drive behavioral change.
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Sales Executive in Stockholm, who will be responsible for driving revenue growth in Sweden even further. Key segment will be medium to large-sized companies.
The ideal candidate has a good understanding of selling professional services in combination with technology/SaaS to HR and/or Commercial relations professionals.
You will get a central role within our sales team in developing inbound and outbound leads in Sweden into qualified opportunities, ultimately negotiating and closing the deal before an engagement manager takes over the account.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing who is based in Aarhus, Denmark you will be part of our cross-border Sales Executive team together with very experienced colleagues across our four Nordic offices.
- You drive revenue growth via phone, email, conference attendance and own network.
- You turn new inbound leads from marketing into quality meetings.
- You represent Ennova through on-site and skype meetings, in which you will drive understanding and storytelling of our employee and customer experience concepts and position Ennova against our competitors.
- You draw up proposals.
- You negotiate and close deals.
- You maintain strong focus on growth of pipeline through our two main line of services: employee experience and customer experience offerings.
- You create reliable forecasts and are transparent with your pipeline and growth status.
- You are passionate about your network, build strong relationships and have a good understanding of the industry influencers.
- You develop and present professional sales presentations together with marketing.
- You listen to the needs of the market and share insights with our Business Development and Sales teams.
- You will collaborate with a very experienced Sales executive team across 4 Nordic offices.
Travelling will be part of your every-day life as you will visit a lot of Swedish companies
- 1-3 years of commercial deal-closing experience in sales of professional services and/or technology/SaaS.
- Perfect Swedish & business English.
- Experience in targeting the right and key prospects within large companies.
- Comfortable pitching to executives and/or product specialists.
- Good at understanding the needs of the prospects and translate this to our services.
- Understanding of how organizations and management work.
- Understanding of web technologies, the tech landscape, and basic statistics.
- Ability and proven history to execute and exceed on individual, team and business targets.
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills.
- Experience with HR and/or customer survey-related software products/systems/ SaaS.
- A strong communicator with extensive experience in holding sales presentations.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a team across locations.
Grev Turegatan 11B, 114 46 Stockholm, Sweden
As soon as possible.
If you have any questions to the position you are welcome to contact our HR Consultant – Karina Lynge Birkoff +45 86 20 21 20 - week days from 8.00-16.00.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
We will do interviews on an ongoing basis, so apply for the job as soon as possible by sending your application and your CV.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Ansøgningsfrist: 30. marts 2020