Join one of Northern Europe's coolest consultancy houses and help the best companies become even better. We empower organizations and leaders to improve the employee experience through proven, concise and engaging advisory. We design solutions, anchor recommendations and give insights that drive behavioral change.
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Engagement Manager.
The ideal candidate understands the HR and employee experience agenda and has a good understanding of technology/SaaS. The candidate has a passion for helping clients succeed and are able to advise clients within the employee experience area. The candidate is used to research and surveys, as well as used to analyze data and survey results, finding key business insights to our clients.
You will serve as a trusted advisor, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your clients as strong and successful as possible. You will build deep relationships and provide advisory guidance across all stages of the employee experience journey. The Engagement Manager is responsible for consulting with a large portfolio of clients in Norway.
Reporting to the Head of Engagement Managers who is based in Aarhus, Denmark you will be part of our Engagement Manager team together with 8 very experienced colleagues across our four Nordic offices.
- Portfolio Management – handling a large portfolio with up to 30 different clients per year
- Strong focus on growth of pipeline through cross- and up sales
- You will drive understanding and storytelling of our employee experience concepts and positioning our concepts against our competitors
- Create reliable forecasts and be transparent with the portfolio and growth status
- You are passionate about the client, build strong relationships and have a good understanding of the clients organization/stakeholders
- You will be a trusted advisor to your clients delivering best practices, insights and guidance
- Strategic presentations of survey results from Top Management to employee level, where you will use your analytic skills extracting important insights from survey data, translating it into strong storytelling
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with our Business Development and Sales teams
- Collaborate with a very experienced Engagement Manager team across 4 Nordic offices
- Travel required – approximately 30 days a year
- 5+ years of applicable experience – account management, HR/leadership consultancy firm, employee experience industry
- Experience with Portfolio Management – ability to manage a large number of clients simultaneously
- Ability and proven history to execute and exceed on individual, team and business targets
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
- Experience with HR related software products/systems / SaaS
- Ability to use insights – market and data-driven in our guidance of our clients
- Ability to extract strategic insights from our clients survey results
- You are a strong communicator and have held numerous of strategic presentations
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a team across locations
Kristian IVs gate 12, 0164 Oslo, Norge
As soon as possible.
If you have any questions to the position you are welcome to contact our Engagement Manager in Oslo – Espen Witzøe +47 23 96 29 45 - week days from 8.00-16.00.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
We will do interviews on an ongoing basis starting in August, so apply for the job as soon as possible by sending your application and your CV.
We look forward to receive your application.
Ansøgningsfrist: 3. september 2019